Noah: I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts,
and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and
my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously
as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul;
and to me, this has always been enough.
and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and
my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously
as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul;
and to me, this has always been enough.

7 comentários:
Belo filme e bela fala do Noah que escolheste :)
Fantástico!
esse filme é perfeito *.*
Um filme para nunca esquecer . <3
aii, "The Notebook" <3
FODASSE!
É O MEU FILME PREFERIDO!
ELE É LINDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sou apaixonada por ele!
Enviar um comentário